Saturday, March 26, 2011

Pick Me Up

So, I had this thought the other day that writing about general angst was a bit tiring. For us both, in all likelihood. Therefore, I deleted my last entry, and I hope to keep those postings to a minimum.

Overall, life is complex. And, those complexities and contradictions exist in us all. Many of us have the same struggles, dreams, and thoughts. Yet, sometimes we don't give voice to them. If anything, my desire is to do just that - not just for me, but for you. Yet, even the nostalgic or anxious voice needs to be minimized and perhaps filtered in this environment. This is my current belief, at least. Otherwise, a holding pattern ensues. And, when you are both the plane and the air traffic controller, figuring out how to land can be tricky.

Couldn't it be that it's the act of discussing these feelings - the anxiousness, the lost identity, and so on - is what perpetuates them? Eventually, energy has to go somewhere else is all I am really getting at.

I am putting down the landing gear, looking for the nearest airport. You can come pick me up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment