Thursday, October 28, 2010

First Times

October 28, 2010

Writing a blog has always seemed so strange to me. Then again, sharing my personal world is not something that comes naturally to me. However, this is not a psychotherapy session.

Motherhood is changing me in ways I couldn't foresee. Coming out of my shell has been a sometimes slow and sometimes forceful process over the years. Sometimes, coming out is like labor. It's sudden, excruciating, and necessary. And there's no going back.

Other times, it's been like guiding a baby to latch on properly. A little nudging and hand-holding is all you need. There is also a learning curve. It's no big deal if you stumble and need to retrace certain steps.

Bear with me, whoever is reading, this process might take a little assistance is all I really mean. Then again, I suppose my husband and I might be the only two people on the planet whoever find out this site exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment