Saturday, July 23, 2011

Dear Blog,

We've been getting rather close in recent months, and I enjoy your company more and more. I feel connected to you in an inexplicable way. Lately, you've really been bringing out my sense of humor, and I appreciate that (although, who knows if our readers do...).

However, I am interested in something else too, and I wasn't quite expecting it. It's taken me by surprise really. No, it's not sewing. Haha. Who has time during Asher's naptime to sew? I found....a book. This is a special book, mind you. And, I didn't think one could suck me in like this right now; it's a rare situation. (To anyone reading, the book is Water for Elephants.)

You know those books that just grab you on the very first page? Well, this is one of them. What can I say? Don't worry, though, I will still write in your text boxes as often as possible. I still need you too.

Now that that's settled, it's time for me to...step out for a bit. ; )

4 comments:

  1. You scared me. I thought you were going to say Twilight. And then I'd have to form an intervention for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. That would be intervention worthy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Water for Elephants! Have not seen the movie and probably won't because they might change the ending and I loved the ending!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't tell me what happens. :) I have been loving it too.

    ReplyDelete