Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thanks, Ash

A few things Asher has reminded me of or taught me:

There are certainties in life. For instance, walls will not disappear, no matter how many times you touch them. They also stay hard and flat.

A good music album can help ease time alone in your "crib." It even makes the time enjoyable.

Staring at strangers is interesting and OK.

My own fingers and toes can provide enormous entertainment.

Imitating others is funny and can even get a positive response.

Screaming when dad gets home lights his whole stage afire.

While we're on screaming...when done in public, strangely, it can be overlooked and somehow understood.

Crying when meeting strangers gains attention and sets boundaries.

It's always a good time to wave hello to someone, even when you've already made this gesture five times in the past thirty seconds.

I could probably drink a diet of pure milkshakes if that were the only food I'd let people feed me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment